Tuesday 22 January 2013

CAD

This is my character animation which i created in Illustrator, using two poses of the character i animated them in PhotoShop making the character quickly change his emotions. Once i created my character using simple shapes and adding tints to the bright colours making the character look more 3D and bold, i then imported the two poses in PhotoShop and place the characters over each to imitate the movement. Then i click animate and selected the amount of time i wanted it to move for.
I created this poster design in PhotoShop were i collected a series of images of my chosen destination 'New York City'. To merge the images together i used add mask then used the pen tool to erase the edges of the images, which made them become light and soft enabling me to combine the pictures. I then used a bold font 'Arial', which i thought was bold and bright grabbing your attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment